Friday, November 20, 2009

My experience through Chatting.


Chatting is one way to communicate a friends outside the country.
I try chatting to find a friend not only in here in the Philippines but also in
the different country. For the first time in my life, I encountered some
people with their different language. While I read their messages I not yet
understand what they wrote in the chat box. When we talking also in the
phone, I can't get also what they said. It's not easy for me, as a first timer
to communicate and find some friends outside the country.
But I realize, chatting is fun. By chatting, you can find a lot of friends
around the World. By chatting I enhance my English and to communicate their.
At first, it's not easy but when you already know chatting you can say that
chatting is fun.

5 comments:

  1. yes its true that through chatting we can find a lot of friends....

    ReplyDelete
  2. chatting is nervous..then we can find more friends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly, I agree with you.
    It is not so easy when you are first timer. Sometimes you will be shy or speechless during your conversation but later on, you will find that it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chatting is exciting, but not all the time.

    ReplyDelete